1993 – 1995 - Started accepting charcoal drawing works, silk screen T-shirt printing, Billboard and steamers
1996 - Started painting in Water Color Medium, pastel and even pencil portraits
1997 - Developed his talents in painting especially on oil medium
- Joined Tanay Artist Group
- Participated in any on the spot sessions as Sojourn with the group.
- Met Mr. Charlie Pagalunan, a native of Tanay Rizal and member of Tanay Artist Group, who helped him develop a land scaping on the spot painting skill
1999 - Met Cebuano artist, Celso Duazo Pepito and Bernardo Hermoso, a multi awarded artists both students of t he late Martino Abellana, a famous artist in Cebu
- Encouraged by Hermoso to concentrate more on proper drawing and proper application of values as well as on Figure Sketching using pencil as basic tool.
- Received theories on Color Modulation, a proper use of color in a most gradual manner techniques and accuracy of simultaneous contrast in painting Diagram such as quality of light and shades from Celso Duazo Pepito.
- Joined as a Pioneer Member of UPAFI (Ugnayan ng Pilipino Arts Foundation Incorporated)
2000 - Was part of Shangrila Exhibit organized by Mr.Hugo Lubag, Jr.
- Joined Six man show at Bulawan Floating Restaurant Halayhayin, Pilillia, Rizal
- Joined UPAFI “Sining Ugnayan II” group show SM Megamall Art Center, Level A, Bldg. A., Megamall Mandaluyong City
2001 - Joined UPAFI “Sining Ugnayan II” group show SM Megamall Art Center, Madaluyong City
- Joined UPAFI “Ang Pintura at Ang AFPOLC” (Armed Forces of the Philippines Officers Ladies Club) Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City.
2002 - Joined UPAFI “Sining Ugnayan III” group show, SM Megamall Art Center, Cebu City
2003 - Joined UPAFI “Sining Ugnayan IV” group show, SM Megamall Art Center, Mandaluyong City
- Senior Pastor of Baras Church of Christ, Baras, Rizal
- Hired by Concepcion Montesorri School (CMS) to teach basic painting/drawing, basic piano in their MAPE subject since 2003 of June
2004 - Joined the Annual Art Exhibit in Tanay with the theme “Kulay Tanay”
2005 - Joined Siyudad ng Antipolo Artist Guild Inc., (SINAG) as member
- Joined Sinag Group Art Exhibit at Blancas Art Gallery at Greenhill’s San Juan, Metro Manila
2006 - Joined Antipolo Artist Unite: Drawing the future of Art Development in the Years Ahead at Antipolo City.
- Joined SINAG Group Art Exhibit Gallery Hues Mchome Depot, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
- Joined SINAG Group Art Exhibit “Blossoms at Porgetti Enterprise showroom, Mandaluyong City
- Organized Baras Artist Group as Founding head with their First Exhibit entitled “Unang Hakbang sa Kulay ng Buhay”, at Baras, Rizal.
- Held his first One Manifestation” last September 2006.
- Joined 5 Man show at Philippine Veterans Hospital.
- Joined the Annual Art Competition of Association of Art in Phil. At GSIS Quezon City.
- Joined “Reflection” SINAG Art Group exhibit at Pasig Museum, Pasig City
- Participated in “Fishes of the Ocean Longest Painting on Canvass” with the theme “May Buhay sa Lawa”, as Official Entry in Guinness Book of World Records, Under the supervision of Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR).
- Appointed as Baras Municipal Hall Pastor and Spiritual Adviser of Municipal Mayor of Baras, Rizal
- Appointed as Spiritual advisers of Baras Municipal Headquarter PNP.
2008 - Joined Annual Art Competion of Association of Art in the Philippines at GSIS with Free Theme.
- Joined SINAG and SIKAT Art Exhibit in MLDC Sumulong Highway, Antipolo City- as Recognition of Mayor Vic Sumulong’s Birthday.
2009 - Hired as Basic Painting Teacher, Antipolo Faith Christian School. From 2009-2010
2010 - Held 2nd, One Man Show Intramuros Metro Manila. (Glorious Manifestation II)
2012 - Exhibitor – Kalilangan 2012 at Oval Plaza, Gen. Santos City
2013 - Joined Group Exhibit - “Pinoy Art Work” showcasing Gensan Artists
In line with SM Malls Independence celebration, held June 8 to 12, 2013 at SM City Gensan.
In line with SM Malls Independence celebration, held April 9-13, 2014 at 3rd Floor, SM City Gensan.
“Glorious Manifestation 6 – Solo Exhibit, August 2014 at Veranza Mall, KCC Gensan
At Robinsons Place, General Santos City
2016 - 8th solo show held at Sm Mal Gensan.
2017 - grand prize winner 3D mural painting competition held at Sm Mall Gensan, on july 17, organized by Conbex GenSan.
2018 - 9TH solo show held at Robinson Mall GenSan
2019 - exhibit held at Veranza Mall, KCC ,GenSan.
2021 -Philpost Art competition
- held solo show at Green leaf hotel, GenSan
2022 - participate in 5 Man show held at Art Asia Gallery.
- participate in AAP, Annual Art competition held at GSIS,