Rolando Delos Santos
1952 Born October 7 in Tanay, Rizal, with 4 children.
1975 Bachelor of Fine Arts degree Feati University. One of the organizers of the
Tanay contemporary artists and serve as president.
Awarded with plaque of Recognition Memorial Foundation in
Montalban Rizal on January 21.
1986 One-man exhibition "Lakeshore Tradition Aug. 6-19 Gallery Blue Rustan
Makati. Join several exhibitions in Manila.
Commission by the heritage hotel to do 27 Flower Painting for the lobby
Conduct tutorial in painting local and foreign.
1998 Group exhibition 100 years, 100 artists at the cultural center of the
2000 Group exhibition entitle "Environment and Natural Resources at DENR BLDG.
Roxas Boulevard, Manila.
2001 2nd one man exhibition "Flowers, Fruits and Antiques at Gallery 139 SM
Mega Mall, Mandaluyong.
2002 3d solo exhibition "Flowers, Fruits and Antiques II SM Mega Mall.
2003 4" solo exhibition "Figures and Flower Gallery 139 Glorietta IV.
2004 5 solo exhibition "Mother and Child" Gallery 139 Gloriatta IV.
BOOKS FEATURING THE ARTIST WORKS.
1. A century of realism in Phil. Art Vol. I and II Manuel Duldulao
2. Twentieth century Filipino Artists Vol. I and II Manuel Duldulao
3. Images of Manila- (Pictorial Shot at Fort Santiago) Manuel Duldulao
4. Makati- A vision of tomorrow - Manuel Duldulao
5. Painting and Sculpture (Monograph) By Elizabeth Tagle
6. Art Folio (Monograph) by Manuel Dulduloo
7. Art Collection Guidebook- Vol. I and II. by Manuel Duldulao
8. Art across the Philippines- by Chuckie Arellano & Manuel Duldulao
9. Nude in Philippine Art by Chukie Arellano
10. "Landscape"- By Chuckle Arellano